Benefits of Joining The St. Stephen Area Chamber of Commerce…
Why should you belong? What’s in it for your business?
The Chamber of Commerce is primarily a networking opportunity. People are way more likely to buy from you or recommend you WHEN THEY KNOW YOU! Relational connections play a huge part in choosing between competing businesses. So one of the Chamber’s main goals is to bring business people together.
Another important role the Chamber plays is furthering professional development. We are always looking to meet the learning needs of our members, and for most small businesses, expensive training conferences and courses can be out of reach. We offer local training opportunities that meet the specific needs of our members; we often cover areas such as marketing, social media and finance, but we can arrange whatever training our members ask for. If you have an idea, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We like to keep our members abreast of local and regional developments that impact their businesses, so we often have visiting speakers for breakfast or lunch events. These are opportunities to keep up to speed with current issues. We also partner with other local institutions such as Future St. Stephen and the BIA to spearhead initiatives that improve the local business environment.
The Chamber can influence government decisions at all levels, so we take action to support local retail, tourism and manufacturing industries.
Did you know that you can save hundreds of dollars a year as a Chamber member? Below are a few highlights of some unique financial benefits that the Chamber of Commerce can offer you, some of which you may not be aware of:
- ESSO fuel discount: 5 cents off per litre at any Esso station, even for personal use! This discount alone would pay your Chamber membership fee for the next few years! EssoSales@fleetlink.com or 1-888-330-2419
- First Data payment processing: earn a $1000 MasterCard gift card if First Data cannot meet or beat your current payment processing fees. Why are you still using your bank’s machines?! chambermerchantservices.ca
- Purolator: discounts starting at 25% on Purolator Express® and Purolator Ground® services. purolator.com/en/campaigns/ccacc/index.page
- UNI Payroll Processing: special deals for Chamber members: 1-800-567-1318
- And of course, the popular Chamber of Commerce Group Insurance Plan, available exclusively to Chamber members, offering guaranteed coverage, plan flexibility, rate stability and unbeatable service. email@example.com chamberplan.ca 506-754-1605